[freeside-users] Fresh install on Debian 8

dinuwan at seychelles.sc dinuwan at seychelles.sc
Thu Dec 3 18:40:46 PST 2015

Hi All,
I was able to install freeside on debian 8. After configuring everything it was time for me to import a list of customers and it started throwing up some tempfile error. I could not get past that point so I installed it on debian 7 again. Now its working fine.
Regards
D1.
Sent from my LG Mobile
------ Original message------From: Obinna ChukwujekwuDate: Fri, Dec 4, 2015 04:01To: 'Freeside users mailing list';Cc: Subject:Re: [freeside-users] Fresh install on Debian 8
Hello Sam For some reason or the other the debian defaults in the Freeside Makefile do not work. I was finally able to install Freeside 3.7 on Debian 8.2 (Jessie) by editing the Makefile and:·         commenting out the default Apache version and uncommenting APACHE_VERSION=2·         commenting out the default document root and uncommenting FREESIDE_DOCUMENT_ROOT = /var/www/html/freeside·         commenting out the default include directory and uncommenting APACHE_CONF = /etc/apache2/conf-available Hope this also work for you.   Best Regards ... Obinna ChukwujekwuHead, IT Services DeliveryI S & TipNX Nigeria Ltd10 Adenubi CloseIkeja, LagosNigeriaTel: +234 1 6280000 Ext 1237D/L: +234 1 6280050 -----Original Message-----