[freeside-users] Freeswitch Provisioning

ayodeji.oseni at wirefreebroadband.com.au ayodeji.oseni at wirefreebroadband.com.au
Sat Jun 22 03:22:09 PDT 2013

Hi Folks,

Has anyone successfully managed to 'Provision phone services to
FreeSWITCH XML configuration files' via Freeside Export? We are
planning to use Freeside 3.0 for voice billing and have configured an
'Export' on Freeside to our FreeSWITCH server. We have also linked an
svc_phone account to this export. However, each time we try to
provision a phone service on Freeside, we get the following error
message:

' Error: exporting to freeswitch (transaction rolled back): lost connection'

We have setup SSH for unattended operation as documented on Freeside Wiki.

Has anyone come across this? Please advise

Regards,
Ayo