[freeside-users] No problems but a account question..

Ryan Ghering rghering at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 09:10:49 PDT 2012

Ok heres my question.

Is there anyway to "mass" remove/delete accounts from freeside.
A bit of background on why I am asking..

My boss decided to sell off all canceled account that still have
balances to a collection agency.
Part of the agreement is that we retain "NO RECORD" of the canceled
customers bill. I.E we are
selling the debt to them and can have no ability to discuss the
account with the previous customer.

I have already exported the relevant data to the "buyers"

Apparently these folks are very serious about this or they will NOT
buy the debt.

So I have 2 choices.
1. Find a way to remove all the canceled accounts in mass.
2. Move all active accounts to a new system.

I find both time consuming and dreadful.

Any ideas?

--
Ryan Ghering
Network Operations - Plains.Net