[freeside-users] A couple of getting started again questions:

Dave Burgess burgess at cynjut.com
Wed Oct 3 09:40:01 PDT 2012

On 9/30/2012 11:55 PM, Dave Burgess wrote:
Following up on my own post:

> I'm using the latest FreeSide 2.3.3.

Next, I'm trying to write a CDR import for my VOIP provider.  I've got
the .pm file written and integrated into the imports, but now the system
is failing on a "missing formats entry" when I do the actual import.  I
can't figure out where to initialize the format in the formats list for
the CDR input.

I think I've got just about everything ironed out in the import from the
upstream provider.

If I remember correctly, the thing that links the import record to the
billing record is the account phone number.  If that's the case, I'm
good with that (I can write that code), but the thing that really ties
this import's records to the accounts they are associated with is the
customer IP address.

Do I need to write an IP-Address to billing phone number translator, or
is there another way to connect the imported records in the batches that
I'm not seeing yet?

--
Dave Burgess