[freeside-users] Radius Export to MYSQL help

vlad stereomind at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 07:23:44 PST 2012

There is a queue log file in /usr/local/etc/freeside (or wherever your FS
configs are stored).  It's called queuelog.DBI:Pg:dbname=freeside or
something similar.
The job should be processed as soon as it's generated, provided the job
queue server isn't busy running another job.
You can also enable mysql query logging and see if anything is actually
sent to the database.

Vlad