[freeside-users] Ikano Provisioning

Zachery Peres zperes at kwikom.com
Fri Aug 10 22:10:49 PDT 2012

I am having trouble provisioning DSL with Ikano, I am receiving
authentication error:
Error: Qualification error: FAILURE response received from Ikano: User
Authentication Failed

After some digging; I believe the problem is related to the
communication with Ikano's "API" service.

 From error.log:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
   <OsirisRequest
xmlns="https://orders.value.net/osiriswebservice/schema/v1/osirisrequest.xsd"
password="PASSHERE" version="1.0" keyid="KEYHERE" type="PREQUAL"
username="admin">
     <PreQual>

The API Documentation claims its required to be:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<OsirisRequest type="" keyid="" username="" password="" version="1.0"
		xmlns="https://orders.value.net/osiriswebservice/schema/v1/osirisrequest.xsd">
</OsirisRequest>

I have attached the Ikano (DSL Extreme) API Documentation

I did some digging so see which script/module maybe causing the issue
and did not see an obvious answer; was hoping someone else has a
solution!

NOTE: I have tried various combinations on the username
(admin,kwikom.com\admin,etc..) according to the documentation is should
be "admin" and ONLY admin can provision via "API"

Thank you.
--
Zachery Peres
KwiKom Communications