[freeside-users] Patch for LesNet cdr data

Ivan Kohler ivan at freeside.biz
Tue May 3 13:41:44 PDT 2011

On Tue, May 03, 2011 at 04:33:05PM -0400, Sebastien Perreault wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I've written this cdr module for LesNet (www.les.net) VOIP Service
> provider cdr data for easy import.
>
>  The patch was tested on Freeside 2.1.1, I did not upgrade to 2.1.2 yet.

Since this is a new CDR format, I don't think there are any differences,
you should be able to use this with pretty much any version.

>  Let me know if it's the right way to contribute or not?

This works.  My only comment on your module is that you should remove
the unnecessary/extraneous items:
  - use vars() that aren't used
  - use Time:::Local and HTTP::Date
  - sub skip

I'll be happy to add this to the release once that's cleaned up.

Thanks for your contribution!