[freeside-users] BOP-PayPal tutorial ?

Yves Rougy yrougy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 04:54:19 PDT 2011

Hi there,

I've installed successfully Freeside 2.1.2, by following the wiki, on
a Debian 6. So far, so good, I've created an agent, a customer,
services, and packages, it's working.

Now, I try to add a Paypal payment, but I get stuck with:

error: 	Can't locate object method "build_subs" via package
"Business::OnlinePayment::Paypal" at
/usr/share/perl5/Business/OnlinePayment.pm line 89.
context:
85: 	 eval "use $subclass";
86: 	 croak("unknown processor $processor ($@)") if $@;
87:
88: 	 my $self = bless {processor => $processor}, $subclass;
89: 	 $self->build_subs(@methods);
90:
91: 	 if($self->can("set_defaults")) {
92: 	 $self->set_defaults(%data);
93: 	 }
code stack: 	 /usr/share/perl5/Business/OnlinePayment.pm:89
/usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1/FS/cust_main/Billing_Realtime.pm:526
/var/www/freeside/misc/process/payment.cgi:157
/var/www/freeside/autohandler:1

I've cpanned the Business::OnlinePayment::PayPal module, I've entered

Paypal
MyAPI
Mysecret
Mykey

on the settings/Billing/business-onlinepayment box, I've created a
billing event saying "Run card with a Business::OnlinePayment realtime
gateway", but I still get the error.

I guess I'm missing a key point, but don't know where to look for now.

So, FreeSide 2.1.2
Debian 6
HTML::Mason 1:1.44-1
Perl 5.10.1