[freeside-users] Upgrade

Jack Martin jack.d.martin at magicwisp.com
Sat Aug 13 00:23:03 PDT 2011

Stubborness does pay off - I finally got edge upgraded to Lenny and
successfully made the switch to Apache2.  That was fun.  On the
upgrade procedure though - something has me stuck.

freeside:~/freeside-1.9.5# bin/freeside-migrate-events
-bash: bin/freeside-migrate-events: Permission denied

I tried it as root, I also tried it as freeside unix user.  I can't
get it to run.  I made the necessary change to my user group in
Freeside, but I am totally at a loss here.  What do I need to do?