[freeside-users] Large patch set 1/3 (MyAccount.pm, domains, RADIUS, exports, and other fixes)

Ivan Kohler ivan at freeside.biz
Sat Sep 11 10:01:04 PDT 2010

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 09:01:35PM -0400, Erik L wrote:

> Attached is part of a (unfortunately mixed together and not very
> clean)

Yes, that kind of thing can be hard to digest.

I've cherrypicked a few of the domain things since I'm working on
improving DNS stuff currently, and a few other small changes.

Perhaps once 2.1.1 is out you might want to resubmit the rest as
individual patches?

( We should probably move this sort of thing to the -devel list. )

> 2. Domains:
> -Add TTL support
> -Add SRV record support
> -domain_sql.pm: fix export bug in delete
> -svc_domain.pm: some of us need forward slashes in zone names for the hack known as RFC2317 :) - change regexp in check to allow them

Applied this stuff, except I allowed empty TTL.

> 3. RADIUS:
> -The correct table name is radusergroup, not usergroup - fixed bug everywhere

This is not a bug, it is a change in different FreeRADIUS versions.  It
needs an export option to enable the new table name, not a blanket
change.