[freeside-users] Customer Import file example please

Gilbert Rebeiro gilbert at dido.ca
Fri Sep 3 03:42:18 PDT 2010

  Hi Zak,

I choose the agent, then the format, then the file. I click import, the
button greys out and nothing happens.
There is only 1 entry, I used the one attached.
I checked if I have pkgpart 15 and customer 1.
pkgpart 15 is a dialup account - radius.
I get no error it just sits there, any suggestions?
I even tried it on the freeside demo site.
Here is the file I tried on the demo site. (package 36, refnum 61)
nothing happens?

Thanks,
Gilbert