[freeside-users] Customer Import file example please

Zak Wolfinger zak at kconlinemail.com
Thu Sep 2 22:02:40 PDT 2010

Gilbert,
   As long as refnum 1 and pkgpart 15 exist, it looks like this should work to me.  Your package has a radius account as the primary service right?  What error are you getting?

Thank you,

*The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this document.
< End of Email Transmission ………………………………………