[freeside-users] 1.9.3 released

Ghaith ALKAYYEM gh.alkayyem at cec.sy
Sat Apr 24 04:25:30 PDT 2010

Hello Ryan,

I think this might be a problem in the database, sometimes when you copy the
Postgres db you get some duplicated entries due to problem in the hard disks
or maybe other factors.

I recommend you to create an ordinary index without the uniqueness
constraint and search for these duplicated entries and fix them.

Regards.