[freeside-users] Sample rates and regions

Ivan Kohler ivan at freeside.biz
Thu Mar 5 13:57:14 PST 2009

On Wed, Mar 04, 2009 at 06:57:52PM -0600, Kevin Etchison wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We are attempting to configure Freeside 1.7.3 for VOIP cdr billing and
> I was curious if someone could send me a sample of their rates/regions
> file for import into Freeside, I tried to find on Google the samples
> mentioned in the import scripts themselves but turned up nothing.  any
> help would be appreciated.  Or if someone knows where to find detailed
> documentation on this portion of Freeside and can send that to me,
> that would be great as well.

1.7.3 includes basic support for VoIP billing.  Most of the more-current
stuff is on 1.9 (more CDR formats, handling more situations, more
typesetting options).

I don't have sample rates for import offhand.  You can enter dummy rate
data using the web interface.

Available documentation is at
http://www.freeside.biz/mediawiki/index.php/Freeside:1.7:Documentation:Administration:VoIP

The documentation is pretty minimal at this point; the code is still a
bit of moving target.  As with all the documentaiton, help is certainly
welcome.