[freeside-users] Sample rates and regions

Kevin Etchison k.etchison at tri-lakes.net
Wed Mar 4 16:57:52 PST 2009

Hello,

We are attempting to configure Freeside 1.7.3 for VOIP cdr billing and I was curious if someone could send me a sample of their rates/regions file for import into Freeside,  I tried to find on Google the samples mentioned in the import scripts themselves but turned up nothing.  any help would be appreciated.  Or if someone knows where to find detailed documentation on this portion of Freeside and can send that to me, that would be great as well.

Thanks,

Kevin Etchison
Tri-lakes Internet, Inc. Customer Care
k.etchison at tri-lakes.net