[freeside-users] Suspend Function

Jack D. Martin Jr. jack.d.martin at magicwisp.com
Wed Mar 4 04:46:55 PST 2009

That is not an option, from the FreeRadius mailing list:

  "The server can't turn a reject into an accept.  Doing so will require
source code patches."

So we are back to my original question:

On the suspend however I have a question.  When I suspend a customers
internet package, it goes to the radius server and changes their password
to a random password.  What I would like for it to do is to assign them to
a different group.  This allows my radius server to allocate a different
IP that I can re-direct to a webpage explaining to them why they are not
able to surf the internet.  Can somebody tell me if this is possible, and
how to go about it if it is?

Jack Martin
Magic Wireless Internet Service Providers LLC
P.O. Box 278
104 W. Main
Oilton, OK 74052
www.magicwisp.com