[freeside-users] Suspend Function

Troy Prinsloo troy at zimbiz.net
Mon Mar 2 20:47:06 PST 2009

Try setting up a "catchall" in your radius which will authenticate
all logins regardless, so if password is incorrect they will be
allocated to a group which sets an IP range which you can then
redirect in your squid to a certain web page. On this page you can
then explain the reason and perhaps offer the customer a link to your
selfservice page so they can check their balance.