[freeside-users] Select query to obtain information directly from database.

Jeremy Davis lists at maximumtech.us
Thu Jan 1 15:34:57 PST 2009

> database is all new to me, and I have not got all handles where all
> info is out yet, and its linkings between the tables

Cust_main holds the customer information(Postal Mailing info) and svc_acct
holds the user and password data.  The user accounts are actually linked to
packages instead of customers, which would be in the cust_pkg table. So in
review cust_main -> cust_pkg -> cust_svc -> svc_acct.

Sincerely,

Jeremy Davis, CEO
Maximum Technologies, LLC
Office 318.303.4725