[freeside-users] Select query to obtain information directly from database.

GlobalNet, LLC jeffa at globalco.net
Thu Jan 1 14:59:43 PST 2009

We have a program we use to customize dialup cd's to mail out to customers.
We used with Rodopi, and now are migrating to freeside

I need a Select query to grab the information from the freeside database
in Postresql

I need
Postal Mailing Info  (ie Name address city state zip etc..)
Dialin username and password
email address and password of 1st created email account if exsists

All this info could be returned in the same select query. The freeside
database is all new to me, and I have not got all handles where all
info is out yet, and its linkings between the tables

Jeff