[freeside-users] Batch Import Format

ccrum ccrum at dot11net.com
Wed Dec 30 11:56:14 PST 2009

Ok,  looking at this too long has caused a brain fog. I had not selected
an agent. Soooo....now I'm having a different problem. From the line
below, I'm getting invalid credit card number. Obviously, my real data
has the whole 16 digit number and not the *'s. I've tried different
formats on the exp date, put in a bogus cvv, all with no success. Any ideas?

Cameron