[freeside-users] Batch Import Format

ccrum ccrum at dot11net.com
Wed Dec 30 11:42:58 PST 2009

I'm trying to run a batch import of customers. I've checked and double
checked my data and made sure that I have all the fields in the proper
places, right number of fields, etc. However, I'm still getting an
error. The problem is the missing field "agentnum". It does not appear
in the format spec, yet when I try to import, I'm getting the error:

Error: can't insert customer for blah, blah,blah: Illegal or empty
(numeric) agentnum:

Can anyone tell me where this field needs to be in the Extended plus
company format?

Here is a line from my input file:
2411907471,2,Doe,Jane,,6480 Oak Hollow
Drive,,Burleson,TX,76028,US,8175551212,,Doe,Jane,,6480 Oak
Hollow,,Burleson,TX,76028,US,4755********1870,,01/2011,dake0 at dot11net.net,1,username,password

I using:
Freeside 1.9.1
Debian 4.1.2-25