[freeside-users] modifying date range printed on invoices

Kristian Hoffmann khoff at fire2wire.com
Tue May 6 11:51:39 PDT 2008

Hi,

IIRC, the monthly interval is based on the number of the seconds in the
year (365.2422*24*60*60 = 2629743.84 seconds) divided by 12 months
(2629743.84 / 12 = 30.43685 days).  So, in freeside 1 month is really
30.43685 days.  As far as day of month is concerned, sometimes that
takes you from the 1st to the 1st, other times it takes you from the 1st
to the 31st.  Either way, you get 12 even billing intervals per year.

Hope that helps,

--
Kristian Hoffmann
Fire2Wire System Administrator