[freeside-users] Problems with freeside-upgrade on 1.9cvs

Timothy Butkiewicz tbutkiewicz at cybermind.biz
Fri Dec 5 02:57:25 PST 2008

A while back we updated to the cvs inadvertantly and have been running
with it in the meantime. Recently I downloaded the latest snapshot.

While running freeside-upgrade freeside, I am receiving the following:

Upgrading reason_type...
Upgrading reason...
Upgrading cust_pkg_reason...
Upgrading part_pkg...
Upgrading cust_credit...
plandata is deprecated at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/FS/cust_credit.pm line 517
plandata is deprecated at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/FS/cust_credit.pm line 519
Use of uninitialized value in anonymous hash ({}) at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/FS/part_pkg.pm line 297.
Odd number of elements in anonymous hash at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/FS/part_pkg.pm line 297.
failed setting reason_type option: Use of setup field is deprecated; set
a plan and options: 0.00 at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/FS/cust_credit.pm line 527.

While we do have the setup field, it has many items with 0.00 in the
setup field.

I believe this to be related, but when accessing custom accounts -
postgres just churns and churns and after many hours may display the
customer page. It appears to be running selects in invoices. This
doesn't occur with all customers.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide

-Timothy