[freeside-users] Best OS (Operating System) for Freeside

Richard Siddall richard.siddall at elirion.net
Mon Aug 11 08:19:05 PDT 2008

GlobalNet, NOC wrote:
> OK.
> First it is a mysql radius server i am connecting to,,
> you may be right on  the MySQL Perl DBD not being installed
> will have to lookup how to add that
> as for the Export I have (using sqlrradius)
> under the export host i have (radius)
> DBI Datasource i have(IP Address to freeradius server)
> database username and password have been filled

If the DBI datasource field is just the IP address, it won't work.  It
needs to be a full DBI datasource string, i.e.

	DBI:sybase:clients:myserver

where
- sybase is the DBD driver name to use
- clients is the name of the database to connect to
- myserver is the name or IP address of the database server to use.

Your export host should be the same IP address or server name as appears
in the DBI string.

Regards,

	Richard.