[freeside-users] upgrading 1.7.0 to 1.7.2, freeside-upgrade and dbdef-create problem

Vlad Sedov stereomind at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 10:12:59 PDT 2007

Howdy..

Got to upgrading from 1.7.0 to 1.7.2.

running the freeside-upgrade script, I see:

------

table session does not exist.

 ------

Weird thing is, that table _does_ exist. if I DROP it, and re-run the
script, it seems to go through ok, but next time I run it, same thing.

I don't think that the freeside-upgrade script ever finishes
correctly... (maybe?) I'm getting this error trying to unsuspend a
customer:

No schema for table cust_pkg_option found - do you need to run
freeside-upgrade? at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/FS/Record.pm line
256.

Any clues?