[freeside-users] TD Canada Trust Merchant PC Batch format

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Tue Sep 4 17:29:47 PDT 2007

On Mon, Sep 03, 2007 at 09:32:59AM +1000, scott at pccentre.com.au wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am after some assistance with TD Canada Trust Merchant PC Batch format.
>
> I want to be able to upload results from our bank in this format. However
> I have not been able to find a record layout for this format.

I have no idea what the format is offhand; you may read the
import_results sub in FS/FS/part_export.pm to determine it.

If your bank is TD Canada Trust, they will deliver responses in this
format already.

If your bank is *not* TD Canada Trust, do not use this format option.
To add a format for your bank, edit the "import_results" sub in
FS/FS/pay_batch.pm for the import format and
httemplate/mnisc/download-batch.cgi for the export format.

Again, if your bank is *not* TD Canada Trust, do not use this batch
format.

> Is there anyone who can assist with this. We need to automate our billing
> uploads and I need to convert the format that we get back from out bank.

If you require commercial assistance beyond that available from
community resources, see
http://www.sisd.com/mediawiki/index.php/Freeside:Support:Consultants