[freeside-users] FW: Quotation For FreeRadius

Michael Ketani mketani at zamtel.zm
Mon Sep 3 08:23:32 PDT 2007

Ivan,

We received this quote from freeside internet services inc. However for the
bid to be complete, I need you to do the following:

1.	Sign the quotation
2.	State for how long the quotation is valid

Please make the adjustments above and then resubmit urgently.

Michael

Zamtel

Lusaka

P.S. Can you work with any other radius software such as open system's
Radiator? If so can you include a second bid with with radius software as
radiator instead of freeradius

  _____