[freeside-users] Need help with a few items.

Ryan Ghering rghering at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 13:32:27 PDT 2007

First,
I am having major trouble using the payflowpro module
I get this when trying to process a payment via freeside
failed: PayflowPro error: User authentication failed
I have our username and password in the config as needed in freeside what
could be the issue?

Second, what needs to be setup in Cron for billing to be automatic? I've
found no config examples or any docs on the issue.

Third, I can't get the email invoices option to work when viewing all
invoices it says it can't find any vaild email address's.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Ryan