[freeside-users] Logging in and out of Freeside and Invoice events

Don Grossman don at willitsonline.com
Wed Jan 24 10:07:48 PST 2007

	This is going to be a really stupid question but one I can not find
the correct answer for.  ( looking at this from the accountant point
of view not a sysadmin) Logging out of Freeside so that we can change
the user.  I can log in as my admin account but if I want someone
else to be able to use the same webbrowser but log in as their
limited user account where is the logout button.  One work around is
to close the web browser of choice and relaunch but it would seem
that it would be easier to just logout then log back in.

	The second part involves invoice events.  There is an invoice event
to run daily that will add a late fee after 27 days.  This work
correctly except for the fact that it continues to add another late
fee every 7 days.

	The other invoice event issue I am having is creating a reminder
event.   We still have many customers that wish to receive a paper
version of their bill.  What I would like would be to send the
original invoice via  email/print but then also send only an email
reminder 2-3 days before due date, on the due date, after the due
date, etc.  The options on the invoice events are to Send invoice
(email/print/fax)  I really don't want to send 4-5 paper reminders.

I believe we are running 1.7.1 of freeside.

Thanks

Don Grossman