[freeside-users] Freeside-daily errors

Kristian Hoffmann khoff at fire2wire.com
Sun Feb 25 22:01:19 PST 2007

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007, Matt Neumark wrote:

> When I run freeside-daily I get a error message that comes up and stops
> freeside-daily from finishing its tasks.
>
> Deep recursion on subroutine "FS::cust_main::collect" at (eval 24954) line
> 1.
>
> Any hints on what that might be?

At first glance, the only way you could get deep recursion on
FS::cust_main::collect is if you were calling FS::cust_main::collect from
within an invoice event (which you shouldn't).  I'd suggest starting
there, maybe looking at any recent billing event changes (ie. the contents
of part_bill_event).

Regards,

Kristian Hoffmann
Fire2Wire System Administrator