[freeside-users] More Late Payment Notice Questions

Albert E. Whale aewhale at ABS-CompTech.com
Wed Feb 14 06:01:30 PST 2007

OK, this is the configuration I have set up for the Late Payment
notices.  I had the 31 days set up, but I did not see any events
triggered (I have a copy of late paying customers invoices emailed to me).

So far I have NOT see any events sent this way.  (no copies of these
events have been sent so far).  Here is the configuration information:

4 events ( show disabled events
<https://ws3.internal.abs-comptech.com/freeside/browse/part_bill_event.cgi?showdisabled=1>
)
Event 	Payby 	After 	Action 	Options 	Code
3
<https://ws3.internal.abs-comptech.com/freeside/edit/part_bill_event.cgi?3>
	Send invoice
<https://ws3.internal.abs-comptech.com/freeside/edit/part_bill_event.cgi?3>
	BILL 	0 seconds 	send
	$cust_bill->send();
4
<https://ws3.internal.abs-comptech.com/freeside/edit/part_bill_event.cgi?4>
	Missed payment
<https://ws3.internal.abs-comptech.com/freeside/edit/part_bill_event.cgi?4>
	BILL 	45 days 	send_if_newest 	if_newest_templatename invoice_late_html
	$cust_bill->send_if_newest('invoice_late_html');
2
<https://ws3.internal.abs-comptech.com/freeside/edit/part_bill_event.cgi?2>
	Run card
<https://ws3.internal.abs-comptech.com/freeside/edit/part_bill_event.cgi?2>
	CARD 	0 seconds 	realtime-card
	$cust_bill->realtime_card();
1
<https://ws3.internal.abs-comptech.com/freeside/edit/part_bill_event.cgi?1>
	Comp invoice
<https://ws3.internal.abs-comptech.com/freeside/edit/part_bill_event.cgi?1>
	COMP 	0 seconds 	comp
	$cust_bill->comp();

I have changed the After from 31 to 45 days, hoping that this will
permit the event to run.  Is there an error log?

Notice that I have used the relative pathname of the html template.  Is
this correct?  How do I know if these are being sent?

--
Albert E. Whale, CHS CISA CISSP
Sr. Security, Network, Risk Assessment and Systems Consultant