[freeside-users] Disabling RT?

Charles Sprickman spork at bway.net
Fri Feb 9 14:34:19 PST 2007

Hello,

At the moment, I'm not looking to use RT so I have set "RT_ENABLED=0" in
the Makefile.

In both the stable version and the 1.7.2 CVS version I'm trying out this
does not seem to do anything - I still get errors that indicate Freeside
is looking to do something with RT.

For example, in 1.7.2, clicking on the "edit config" link in the main
freeside setup screen yields the following SQL error:

error: 	ERROR: relation "queues" does not exist
executing SELECT id, name FROM queues WHERE disabled = 0 at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/FS/TicketSystem/RT_External.pm line
241.

I've also noticed that the Makefile define "RT_PATH" doesn't seem to
completely work - things still seem to be hardcoded to /opt/rt3 in places.

Not necessarily complaining, just something for the hapless archive
searcher...

Charles