[freeside-users] PROVISIONING PREPAID CARDS

Madalitso Mzandu amzandu at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 09:58:09 PST 2007

Hi,

I am still testing freeside ver 1.7.2 .

Can someone please point me in the right direction on how to provision
prepaid cards to a Freeradius MySql database. This is what I have done so
far:

1. Added a FreesideStatus field to my raddact.
2. Uncommented the freeside-sqlradius-radacctd in the init.d script.
3. Created an sqlradius export with the appropriate connection information.

However when I generate prepaid cards, they don't seem to export to the
freeradius database.

Thanks,
Mada