[freeside-users] Radius group mapping to reason (via template user)

Vlad Sedov stereomind at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 13:43:57 PDT 2007

Ok, so svcnum would be an account with the correct radius group selected and
reasonnum would be the same as what you would like to match against when
suspending the service?

You're right, it seems like it would be easier to specify a literal group
and match it against a reasonnum... BTW this is a nifty feature - it would
allow some sort of a redirect to a "pay your bill" page instead of flat
cutting the customer off.

-Vlad