[freeside-users] #can't parse queue.jobnum default value for sequence name:

Scott Edwards supadupa at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 13:22:05 PDT 2006

On 10/27/06, Dan Metcalf <dmetcalf at zmail.wbisp.com> wrote:
> I am getting this error

Just the error in the subject?
In what context?
What are you doing before this error appears?

> and have searched for solutions and I have run
> the dbdef-create util

Why do you think this might help?

> and I also have dropped and re-created the db

Ouch, I hope that wasn't a production system.  Were backups important?
Are there any tables in template0 or template1? (it's normal for one
of these templates to be busy, nevermind that template)

> and
> tables and get this error after running the dbdef-create

This is what you were doing after and found the issue again, right?

> ( before I run
> that it just hangs when create a new service)

Is freeside-queued running?

> any ideas?

Do some more homework and let us know the versions of everything
you're running.  Search the wiki for helpful information to post.
Don't forget smart questions with enough backing to help us determine
if your conclusions are correct.

> thanks

Best of luck.

> dan