[freeside-users] TEX invoice tweaking

Richard Siddall richard.siddall at elirion.net
Thu Oct 5 18:51:21 PDT 2006

Vlad Sedov wrote:
> I'm trying to figure out how to add a "tear-off" section to the LaTeX
> version of the invoice that would include the "balance due" and "amount
> enclosed" lines on the bottom of the invoice. Any starting points, anyone?
> This may be a good option to include in a release some day perhaps?

It's on my to-do list, but I won't get to it any time soon.  I haven't
done anything on it other than browsing around the TeX code a bit, and
coming up with a long list of "nice to have features" on the tear-off.

I do seem to recall looking at the Perl code to try to figure out how to
adjust the page length to allow for the space taken up by the tear-off.

I'd probably change to the tear-off version of the invoice template if
both that and the current version came with future releases of Freeside.

Regards,

	Richard.