[freeside-users] Problems getting self-service working

Allen Davidson allendavidson at inetvisions.net
Mon Mar 27 05:12:20 PST 2006

Jeremy,
Thanks for the post

The signup.cgi is working ok, I can see all my packages and billing options.
But when I try to use the agent.cgi and selfservice.cgi the page just sits
trying to login for 5 minutes and then gives me a page cant be displayed.

I installed selfservice on a remote machine with the same results so I
switched back to the localhost of freeside with the same errors.
I am using latest freeside on my installations,should I use another version
of FS::Selfservice?

Thanks again

Allen