[freeside-users] New Integration Consulting

Max Clark max at clarksys.com
Thu Jan 5 17:12:49 PST 2006

Hi all,

I have just stumbled into an environment with an aging dialup platform.
Freeside came up as a possible replacement to our current system.

What we have:
1) Two realms used for radius authentication
2) Approximately 3,000 users
3) Email (pop, webmail, etc...), and Memberpages

What we need:
1) Implementation support for these two realms including the
configuration/setup of the radius, email, memberpages servers (we have
experiance with Radiator, Postfix, and of course Apache and need some
help as they relate to Freeside), and billing gateway integration
(currently paymentech)
2) User interface branding - we need basic look/feel branding of the
user interface for the realms
3) Data load and cutover - not talking about historical data, just the
username/password data to make the new system functional.
4) Custom APIs - one of the realms uses a series of API calls to
add/move/change the user details, we will need this information duplicated.

Please contact me offlist to discuss this project in further detail.

Thanks,
Max

--
   Max Clark