[freeside-users] 4 Problems With Freeside

Vlad Sedov stereomind at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 07:37:04 PST 2006

I got an estimate one time from Rodopi, Billmax, Plat and RBS.... I quickly
found out that if you need to have the capacity to grow to a large
subscriber base quickly and/or you want to integrate your billing system
into your already existing network, _most_ commercial billing systems that
are worth a damn will cost you out the ass... maybe not right out of the
gates, but within a couple of years or so, most definetely.

There is a (somewhat biased) chart of ISP billing systems here -
http://www.digitalpoint.com/products/isp/compare.html - it's actually
Optigold's web site. At least it will give you an idea as far as cost goes.

-vlad