[freeside-users] revenue sharing...

Max Lock maxlock at xnet.co.nz
Fri Apr 14 22:26:21 PDT 2006

 Hi Folks,

 I've managed to get freeside installed and working fine with freeradius
by the looks of it, however I'm now delving into how to create some
custom price plans.

 I want to be able to do a revenue share with the owner of the radius
NAS that I'm billing sessions for. On the face of it this appears fairly
straightforward, although there doesn't appear to be any price plan
template code included in 1.5.7, I can crib from the others.

 I can think some solutions to do this. One, is use an external
configurable sql query, or secondly maybe have an option to call some
external perl to calculate costings? Thirdly, use whats already there
and have NAS owners configured as agents somehow?

 Has anyone tackled something similar, any ideas/links to info?

 -Cheers Max.