[freeside-users] Invoicing

sales at michianawireless.com sales at michianawireless.com
Thu Sep 22 01:09:33 PDT 2005

Should be a way to just say I want to invoice X amount of days prior to the
anniversary date.

Also when freeside daily is run for some reason it sends the same invoice
out to the users every day until it is paid. How do you get it to send it
only once, people get peeved getting an invoice every day.

Thanks,
John