[freeside-users] Invoicing

Damon Vincent damon at ourcomputershop.com
Fri Sep 16 12:34:12 PDT 2005

The way we invoice in advance is to run the billing script,
freeside-daily, with the -d switch.  From what I understand,
normally the script uses todays date but with the -d DATE. You can force
it to bill as if it were another date (DATE).

We run it on the fifteenth of this month for invoices next month.
on 9/15/05 run..  freeside-daily -d 10/1/05 myfreesideuser
The customer gets an invoice on 9/15/05 that is dated 10/1/05.
On my setup the script has to be run by the freeside user...