[freeside-users] problem with viewing outstandig invoices

Gerard J. Cerchio gjpc at OB1Net.net
Mon Sep 12 07:58:53 PDT 2005

Here is more information on this problem.

I added a test user and setup an open invoice on one of my packages.
The result is that the open invoice table now shows correctly, two open
invoices in the system.

The problem appears to be a code problem when only one open invoice is
in the report.

When there is only one open invoice in the report the open invoice
reports fail.

With this new user, which causes more than one open invoice in the
report,  the open invoice report is correct.

All the other open invoice reports fail in the same manner.

I suspect as this invoice ages, the other reports will be executed
correctly.

Gerard Cerchio