[freeside-users] Having problems after install

Bowen, Peter pbowen at corp.untd.com
Mon Sep 12 07:54:07 PDT 2005

For the record, My suggestion was a QUICK-FIX - the install generally
works correctly, and you probably missed a step (The docs are still
getting better).  I know that there was a ton of work going on recently
with RT, but if you had to change more than just the one directive there
is another problem.  This may get you running, but eventually you'll
have to track down the other problem and fix it. I suspect that until
you get the build right, you'll keep hitting other problems.

-Peter