[freeside-users] Capped Plans

Scott Kerschner scott at pccentre.com.au
Sun Nov 20 22:00:51 PST 2005

Hi

I am using version 1.5.7 and I have asked this question before and
haven't had a reply so now I am on "bended" knee!

Is there a way to cap a plan for a period.

Example would be if they were a user paying a small fee each money but
they are charged on their data. Is there a way to set
a maxium amount that they could be charged?

I really need help with this as capped plans are very popular here in Oz.

Thank you again to those who have tried to help.

Regards

Scott K