[freeside-users] View RADIUS sessions

Dave ddx66 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 6 18:12:30 PST 2005

Hello - I am running SER (Sip router) that is writing
START/STOP accounting records to FREERADIUS.

I have installed freeside to bill VOIP subs. I have
added the "sqlradius" export and pointed to the RADIUS
database.

Now when I Click on "RADIUS Sessions" I am able to see
the RADIUS accounting records but the DURATION is
alway "0". Can someone please explain why? I assumed
the the sqlradius will compute the DURATION based on
START/STOP records. Is this not the case ?

Thanks in advance