[freeside] $GENERATE records in BIND

Kristian Hoffmann khoff at fire2wire.com
Thu May 12 22:36:04 PDT 2005

Also, remember the existing feature that automatically adds PTR records to
your in-addr.arpa zones if you add an A record to a forward zone.  It
would need to be aware of the GENERATE record and map accordingly around
them, or possibly even split it into two GENERATE records where you A
record exists in the middle of it's range.  I know I'd want it to override
my generated PTR if I created an A record by hand.

-Kristian