[freeside] The Wiki

Scott Edwards supadupa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 14:09:52 PST 2005

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 16:05:58 -0500, Albert Whale
<aewhale at abs-comptech.com> wrote:

> >>Great, can you please share how to do this?
> >>
> >This has to do with the agent/agent types for the signup server.  See
> >http://www.sisd.com/freeside/list-archive/msg04516.html.  Also you can
> >use http://www.sisd.com/freeside/ and search the archives, or browse
> >the other resources there.
> >
> >Hope this helps =).  If you get stuck for too long, we're always here.
> >

> Thanks Scott, I can take a hint, I'll try to dig further for the info.

Oh you're quite ok.  I hesitated slightly to not answer you as
directly as I did later, in favor of illistrating "smart questions"
(eg, ask how, not can)

> Hmm, looks like someone has been playing around on the server:
> http://www.sisd.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl
>
> This is right up my alley.

Cool!  Feel free to insert your brain dumps of scraps you pick up.  I
often edit the wiki when I need to ask for help, so atleast I can find
my own answers if I need them again. =)

Cheers,

Scott Edwards
--