The Wiki

Albert Whale aewhale at ABS-CompTech.com
Mon Mar 28 13:06:11 PST 2005

Scott Edwards wrote:

>>>Yes there is.
>>>

>>Great, can you please share how to do this?
>>

>This has to do with the agent/agent types for the signup server.  See
>http://www.sisd.com/freeside/list-archive/msg04516.html.  Also you can
>use http://www.sisd.com/freeside/ and search the archives, or browse
>the other resources there.
>
>Hope this helps =).  If you get stuck for too long, we're always here.
>
>Thanks,
>

>Scott Edwards

Thanks Scott, I can take a hint, I'll try to dig further for the info.

Hmm, looks like someone has been playing around on the server:
http://www.sisd.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl

This is right up my alley.

--
Albert E. Whale, CHS CISA CISSP
Sr. Security, Network, Risk Assessment and Systems Consultant