[freeside] <BR> at the end of files

Scott Edwards supadupa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 21:39:30 PST 2005

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 22:47:41 +0100, nicolas vigier
<boklm at mars-attacks.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I wonder why there are so much <BR> at the end of pages. Can I remove
> them safely, or is there any reason to keep them ?

I'll await for ivan to officially comment.  My observations are merely
my own. Pages with internal shortcuts won't sync the section to the
top of the browser window unless there's enough content to fill the
window.  The extra whitespace accommodates that.  (error messages also
spew at the bottom, keeping the uninformed undisturbed by them)

Scott Edwards
--
Daxal Communications - http://www.daxal.com
Surf the USA - http://www.surfthe.us